- River Thamirabarani-the perennial river rich in copper and minerals and believed to have healing properties.
- Tirunelveli Iruttukkadai ‘Halwa’, the world famous sweet delicacy.
- Swami Nellaiyapper Temple.
- V.O.C. Mani Mandapam-a historic meditation hall.
- Holy Trinity Cathedral-a two century old Church Built by the British.
- Salaikumaran Temple for Lord Muruga.
- Sri Varadharaja Perumal Temple.
- Krishnapuram Sri Vishnu Temple.
- Koonthakulam Birds Sanctuary.(38 kms)
- Agasthiar Falls ai Papanasam-a scenic and a historic spot.(54 kms)
- Kalakkadu Wildlife Sanctuary-a Project Tiger Sanctuary.(37 kms)
- Manimutharu Dam.(47 kms)
- Courtallam-a destination on western ghats with five different waterfalls.(58kms)
- Manjolai-Hill Station @1162 sq.m above MSL.(64 kms)
- Kunnathur Temple (9 kms)
- World Famous Reed Mats of Pathamadai(23 kms)
- Thirupudaimarudur (40 kms)
- Nava Kailayangal(47 kms)
- Tenkasi Kasi Viswanathar Temple (53 kms)
- Sankarankoil Sivan Vishnu Temple (59 kms)
- Sri Sorimuthu Ayyanar Temple at Karayar(60 kms)
- Tiruchendur Murugan Temple (67 kms)
- Suseendharam Sthanumalayan Temple (85 kms)
- Kanyakumari(90 kms)